IPL6 T20: Mumbai Indians (MI) VS Pune Warriors (PW) 13/04/2013 Results,Review and Statistical Highlights
The IPL6 T20 cricket match between the Mumbai Indians (MI) and the Pune Warriors (PW) on 13/04/2013 started with MI winning the toss and electing to bat.The atmosphere was electric because Mumbai were playing at their home ground.Read on for the complete Results,Review and statistical Highlights.
Results,Review and Statistical Highlights - PW VS MI - 13/04/2013
At the IPL6 T20 match on 13/04/2013 the Mumbai Indians (MI) had a much better start and since the pitch was good for batting almost all their batsman performed brilliantly and gave a stiff target for the Pune Warriors to chase down.
The Pune Warriors (PW) on the other hand leaked a lot of runs throughout the match which gave MI a very bright chance to pull the results in their favor.
Mumbai Indians Batting Review
When the Mumbai Indians (MI) came into bat against the Pune Warriors (PW) on 13/04/2013 Sachin Tendulkar and Ricky Ponting started very well with a good opening partnership as they made 44 (29) and 14 (17) respectively.The other notable highlights of their innings were Dinesh Karthik,Rohit Sharma and Kieron Pollard who made 41 (29),62 (32)* and 19 (14)*,they set a very tough target for PW and it looked like the results will definitely go in favor of MI.
MI Statistical highlights of Fours and Sixes
- Rohit Sharma's score of 62 runs of 32 balls was undoubtedly the best highlights of the Mumbai Indian innings as he hit 3 Fours and 5 Sixes.
- Dinesh Karthik's score of 41 Runs of 29 balls included 4 fours and 1 six.
- Sachin Tendulkar's score of 44 Runs of 29 Balls included 7 fours and 1 Six.
- Kieron Pollard's 19 Runs of 14 balls included 1 four and 1 Six.
Pune Warriors Bowling Review (13/04/2013)
The Pune Warriors (PW) bowling on 13/04/2013 was very disappointing as the Mumbai Indians (MI) hit them all over the park.None of their bowlers clicked today,a few notable highlights from their bowling were Aaron Finch,Yuvraj Singh and Mitchell Marsh who picked up a wicket each.Their bowling was not up to the mark which ended up in the results moving away from their each.
PW Statistical Highlights of runs given and Wickets taken
As i said earlier there were not many bowlers who bowled that well.The highlights of the runs given and wickets taken by the Pune Warriors bowlers were
- Aaron finch - 2 Overs for 11 runs and 1 wicket.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar - 2 Overs for 16 runs.
- Ashok Dinda - 4 Overs for 63 Runs.
- Rahul Sharma - 4 Overs for 27 Runs.
- Angelo Matthews - 4 Overs for 29 Runs.
- Yuvraj Singh - 2 Overs for 13 Runs and 1 Wicket.
- Mitchell Marsh - 2 Overs for 24 Runs and 1 Wicket.
Pune Warriors (PW) Batting Review (13/04/2013)
When the Pune Warriors (PW) came into bat against the Mumbai Indians (MI) on 13/04/2013 they had a worst possible start as they lost a wicket of the first ball.at one stage Pune Warriors were reeling at a score of 38/4.At this stage the results looked far away from their reach.The notable highlights of their batting were Yuvraj Singh,TL Suman who made 24 (16) and 23 (15) respectively.Mitchell Marsh and Abhishiek Nayar made.
PW Statistical Highlights of Fours and Sixes
- Robin Uthappa's score of 7 runs from 9 balls included 1 four.
- Ross Taylor's score of 4 runs from 5 balls included 1 four.
- Yuvraj Singh's score of 24 runs from 16 balls included 1 four and 2 sixes.
- TL Suman's score of 23 runs from 15 balls included 5 fours.
- Angelo Matthews's score of 19 runs from 18 balls included 1 six.
- Mitchell Marsh's score of 38 runs from 26 balls included 2 fours and 2 sixes.
Mumbai Indians Bowling Review (13/04/2013)
When Mumbai Indians (MI) came into bowl against the Pune Warriors (PW) on 13/04/2013 Mitchell Johnson picked up a wicket of the first ball to help MI have a strong hold over the results of the match.The highlights of their bowling were Mitchell Johnson who picked up 3 wickets and Pragyan Ojha,Harbhajan Singh,Lasith Malinga and Kieron Pollard who picked up a wicket.
MI Statistical Highlights of runs given and wickets taken
- Mitchell Johnson - 4 Overs for 33 Runs and 3 wickets
- Pragyan Ojha - 2 Overs for 20 Runs and 1 Wicket.
- Harbhajan Singh -3 Overs for 20 Runs and 1 Wicket.
- Lasith Malinga -4 Overs for 22 Runs and 1 wicket.
- Rishi Dhawan - 4 Overs for 27 Runs with no wickets.
- Kieron Pollard -3 Overs for 19 Runs and 1 Wicket.
Results/Final Score Mumbai Indians VS PW - 13/04/2013
Mumbai Indians (MI) - 183/3 in 20 Overs
Pune Warriors (PW) - 142/8 in 20 Overs
What did you think about the Results,review and Statistical Highlights of the IPL6 T20 cricket match between the Mumbai Indians (MI) and Pune Warriors (PW) on 13/04/2013?