Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund Vs Bayern Munich 25/05/2013 Results
The Champions League Final football match between the Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich on 25/05/2013 ended in the favor of BM as they won by a score of 2-1, one thing pleasing to watch was that they had scheduled this match on Saturday Night, which meant you could party all night if your favorite team won without worrying about going to work the next day. Read on for the complete Borussia Dortmund Vs Bayern Munich 25/05/2013 Results, Performance Reviews and Statistical Highlights.
Review and Statistical Highlights
For me there is no better way to spend a Saturday night other than watching the Good Ol' championship finals. Both the teams were evenly balanced and went all out but towards most part of the match Bayern Munich held their nerves and the results showed them winning the football match comfortably. Lets now take a closer look at the statistical Highlights of goals scored and missed opportunities of the match that took place onSaturday night (25/05/2013.)
- 07:23 BST - Basti Schweinsteiger injured himself in a warm up which was a little bit of a worry for the BM as he looked in moderate pain after a bang on his ankle.
- 07:41 BST - Good News! Basti Schweinsteiger looks fit and is raring to go.
- 21:02 BST - First goal for BM via Mandzukic.
- 21:09 BST - Penalty - A Penalty as Dante kneed Reus in the chest.
- 21:10 BST - Gundogan Pen took the penalty and capitalized on it as he scored a goal after sending the keeper the wrong way as he planted the ball in the bottom corner (1-1)
- 21:30 BST: BM take the lead 2-1 and look like they are going to win it.
- 21:37: That's it Borussia Dortmund have lost which means BM are the new champions league winners.