NBA Game 5: Miami Heat Vs Indiana Pacers - Results and Statistical Highlights
The 5th Game between the Miami Heat and Indiana Pacers on May 30th once again saw LeBron James leading from the front as he helped Heat defeat the pacers through a comfortable margin. The heat now lead the series 3-2 and have a very strong chance of moving to the finals matchup with San Antonio Spurs. Lets now take a closer look at the Statistical Highlights of the basketball match that took place on Thursday Night.
- In the third quarter the pacers were dominating at a score of 46-40 but the lead quickly slipped away from them over the next 11 minutes as the heat overscored the pacers at 30-10.
- James scored and accounted for around 25 points for Miami as he shot 7 for 10 in the third quarter. He had four rebounds and four assists during the quarter.
- The Indiana Pacers on the other hand shot 3 for 14 and had 6 Rebounds and one assist during the third quarter.
- James then added 8 rebounds and six assists while Udonis Haslem scored his last 8 shots as he ended his night with 16 Points.
- Mario Chalmers scored 12 Points while Dwayne Wade added 10 for the heat.
- Paul George had a good night as he scored 27 Points and 11 Rebounds for the Pacers.
- Roy Hibbert contributed a score of 22 while David West scored 17 Points for Indiana as they were defeated comprehensively.
What are your thoughts about the Miami Heat Vs Indiana Pacers 30/05/2013 Results?