Basketball: Miami Heat Vs Indiana Pacers 26/05/2013 Results, Review and Statistical Highlights
Last Night's basketball match between Miami Heat and the Indiana Pacers ended in the favor of heat as they won the match quite comfortably courtesy of Dwayne Wade during major parts of the match. I remember watching a match between the two a couple of days back which didn't go in favor of Miami but it was good to finally see them getting the upper hand winning this one quite convincingly in the end. Read on for the Miami Heat Vs Indiana Pacers 26/05/2013 Results along with the review and a few highlights from the important moments of the match.
Miami Heat Vs Indiana Pacers 26/05/2013 Results and Statistical Highlights
Before watching this basketball match, i didn't know what to expect from it as the Indiana pacers had done quite well in the recent past. Since the basketball match took place on a Sunday, i was just hoping to see the match being closely fought which it was for most parts but ended up being one sided towards the end. Lets now take a closer look at the performance reviews and the important moments that pulled the results in favor of MIA on 26/05/2013.
- MIA used Le Bron James quite well in this match which resulted in the IND having no answers to his awesome play on Sunday Night.
- James rebounded from two late turnovers after which he scored 22 points and grabbed four rebounds and helped in three assists.
- Dwayne Wade contributed 18 points with eight assists and four rebounds.
- MIA shot 54.5% with a good defensive field goal percentage and also made 24-of-28 free throws.
- David West scored 21 points with 17 Rebounds while Paul George finished with 13 points and 8 assists for IND.
- MIA were at a clear advantage at the first quarter as they built a 34-39 lead.
- James scored half of their points in an 8-2 run to give Miami Heat the biggest lead of 42-32 after which Indiana Pacers almost never recovered.
What are your thoughts about the Miami Heat Vs Indiana Pacers 26/05/2013 Results?