The Voice 11/06/2013 - Results,Recap and Review
The Voice that aired on 11/06/2013 was a results show which was about to reveal the top 3 singers who made it through into the grand finale. Since all the remaining singers were exceptional, the episode was expected to include at least one shocking elimination. Read on for the complete Voice 11/06/2013 Results and Recap along with the review of the show.
The Voice 11/06/2013 Results and Recap
The reality singing talent competition on Tuesday night kicked off with Coach Blake Shelton left with two singers while Adam Levine, Usher and Shakira were left with a singer each. I was kind of hoping to see Sasha Allen through to the finale because for me she was one of the best singers this season but sadly that was not to be!
The Top 3 were soon revealed and those who made it through to the next week's finale were
- Michelle Chamuel from Team Usher
- Daniel Bradbery and The Swon Brothers from Team Blake.
Those who were eliminated were Team Adam's Amber Carrington and Team Shakira's Sasha Allen.
This means that both of singers from team blake will be in the final and by the looks of it there is a bright chance that one of them might eventually emerge a winner of the season. Check out the highlights below to know what else happened during the show on 11/06/2013.
- The Voice on Tuesday Night also featured a performance by Fall Out Boy.
- Adam Levine's Season 2 finalist Tony Lucca premiered his latest song "Never Let You Go."
- Shelton's Season 3 Runner Up McDermott performed to "Pictures"
- Season 3 Finalist Nicholas David and Cee Lo Green debuted the new single "Say goodbye."
That's it for the results of the show,hope you enjoyed it!
What are your thoughts about The Voice 11/06/2013 Results are you happy with the top 3?